Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Day three I guess it is now

Its probably not good that I've lost track of what day its been already.

My morning started off regular enough. Rushing around getting the little girl and hubs ready to go. I was starving by the time I woke, so I grabbed a banana to chow down on while I worked.

Once everyone was off, and the house was nice and quite, I decided it was time for a serious breakfast so I thought that a breakfast sandwich was in order. I love breakfast sandwich's. I make them with one egg, a lightly toasted english muffin and a slice of weight watchers cheese. I prefer of course to have butter and sausage as well but that's not the way we loose weight.

My sister had business to take care of in Bangor today, so instead of cleaning, I had to spend the day with her. When I say I had to, of course I mean I wanted to because it was way more fun that sitting at home!

After getting her business taken care we both decided we were hungry so once again I found myself eating McDonald's. I honestly don't usually eat McDonald's that often but it just worked out that way this week. Of course, I had the salad. I would like to say I didn't get chicken on it, but I hate lie.

It was nice to be able to sit down with just my sister with no children who were actually able to interrupt or move around. We did have the little boy with us but hes still cute and can't talk yet, and was strapped down in his car seat so that doesn't count! hahaha!
When we finished eating we headed over to the girl scouts of Maine council store. I'm Starting my own Daisy troop because there isn't one in our area for my little girl to attend , and I wanted to check out all the fun stuff I could get. It was great! I got my leadership pins and our first journey book. I've been reading through the leaders guide and I think its going to be so much fun!

When I got home I had to make up for my day of slacking so I ran around a bit doing a power clean before hubs got home and got supper started. I made him some rice topped with kielbasa and sauteed veggies. I had a veggie steamer pack.

Now, now is my favorite part of the day. The time when we go around picking up the toys from the day and get the children into bed. A sleeping child is a wonderful child!

I'm not sure what to do after the kids go to bed. I have a movie to watch but I"m afraid that if i stay up I will want to eat and I"ve already eaten to much today. On top of my meals, I have had a fiber one bar, a pack of pretzels, a banana, a pudding and a little pack of cheese its. I still regret that last one. yikes!

I guess I'll just have to see what happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home